Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bagian dari Masa Lalu

Take it back. Take it all back now.
The things i gave, like the taste of my kiss on your lips. I miss that now.
I cant try any harder than i do. All the reasons i gave, excuses i made for you.
Im broken in two.

All the things left undiscovered. Leave me empty and left to wonder.
I need you.

Touch me now how i wanna feel something so real. Please remind me, my love. And take me back.
Cause im so in love with what we were.
Im not breathing, im suffocating without you. Do you feel it, too?

When im in the dark and all alone. Dreaming that you will walk thru my door.
Its then i know my heart is whole.
There is million reasons why i cry. Hold my covers tight and close my eyes.
Cause i dont wanna be alone.

All the things left undiscovered. Leave me waiting and left to wonder.
I need you. Dont walk away!


Cause i cant fake and i cant hate but its my heart thats about to break.
You are all i need. Im on my knees. Watch me bleed. Would you listen, please?
I give in. I breath out. I want you! There is no doubt.
I freak out. Im left out. Without you, im without.
Im crossed out, im kicked out, i cry out, i reach out!
Dont walk away!

-Undiscovered, Ashlee Simpson-


PS : hanya iseng-iseng *berhadiah* untuk mengingat dia si pelaku satu :D


Sincerely,
.Aroem R'Adiwidjojo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment